Things and events that will make my 2017 happy and meaningful 🙂
- Closer relationship with God through daily Bible reading and praying, listening to songs, reading books, writing reflections, and sharing God’s word to more people.
- More time for family meals, family kwentuhan and bonding ❤
- Bok attending church regularly again, hopefully before we celebrate our 25th birthday. 🙂
- More organized room (and the whole house), less clutter, more space for breathing.
- Soft-launch of our Crismo Dream Library, with books well-sorted and children enjoying reading the books.
- Punctual Jassy, never late for work, at church, in meeting friends, etc.
- A God-centered 25th birthday celebration, whether thru a concert, exhibit, pakain, or whatever it may be.
- Grabbed and maximized opportunities to share God’s word and God’s love in word and in deed, inside the bus, in our neighborhood, at work, at home, with friends, etc. (Hope I could write those stories!)
- Jassy filled with joy, strength, wisdom, and courage to share God’s love to the world. 🙂 ❤
Ako yung tipong pa-safe.
Saktong reaksyon lang.
Di pasaway. Di rin super masunurin.
Sakto lang. Yung hindi pansinin.
Ayoko kasing mapagalitan.
Kaya tahimik lang ako madalas.
Di ako napag-iinitan.
Pag di ako sumunod, di ko papahalata.
Pag may gala, sinasabay sa valid na lakad.
Tamang timing at dahilan, makakapasa na.
Madali lang naman, basta kumpleto ang paalam.
Madalas din akong gabihin noon
Akala ko nga di pansin, yun pala ako ang di nakakapansin
Nagagalit pala si Papa pag gabi akong umuuwi
Nagpaalam o hindi, di raw ako dapat magpagabi.
Alam ko na ngayon bakit galit si Papa
Pag kumakain ako sa labas at gabi na umuuwi
Gusto nya sabay-sabay kaming kumain
Para maramdaman naman niya ang “pamilya” namin
Alam ko na ngayon na nalulungkot talaga sya
Pag umuwi kaming mga anak nya na nakakain na sa labas
Gaya ngayon, alam kong gutom na siya
Kaso nakakain na ako, tapos sya, magluluto pa.
Mag-aaral na akong magluto para next time
Pag-uwi niya may pagkain siyang dadatnan
Tapos sabay kaming kakain ng hapunan. 🙂
Mama left for Singapore early this morning and she’ll be back on November 8. As usual, we prayed together before she left. Mama was about to start the prayer when Papa said, “Okay, Jas, lead the prayer.”
Oooh, that was something new. Mama seconded that I lead the family in prayer. She told me to pray for her.
Yes, of course, I thought.
Then she said, “Pray also for the patience of all of you here at home.”
And so I prayed. I prayed for Mama’s safety and fulfillment on her travel. Then I prayed for a productive weekend for all of us left at home. I hesitated to pray for more patience, concerned that they might get offended. I wanted to pray for more love at home, but I held back my words. It was kind of awkward to say it aloud. I mean, how would everyone react if they hear the phrase more love at home? (We don’t usually talk about love at home hehe.)
The prayer ended without me saying all that I wanted to lift up to God in prayer. Oh, next prayer time if I’ll be asked to lead again, I hope I could say my prayer without reservations. 🙂
Upon writing this, I realized we should start talking about love little by little so that it won’t keep on being a taboo inside our home. Maybe by saying and hearing the word love more often, we could be able to express our love for each other more naturally. Oh yeah! HAHA
If I will be asked what I truly desire right now, it is quality time with my family. We lack that. We often have no time for each other. I, too, am guilty. Yeah. I just wish we could be together and spend real time with each other, share and listen to each other’s stories, sing songs, dream dreams, exchange smiles and hugs and kisses, dine together, play fun games, and do just anything together. It seems impossible right now but I know this will surely happen in God’s time. Yes, please, Lord Jesus, fill our family with love. Amen.
You have poured out Your love for us when You shed Your blood on the cross 2000 years ago. Thank You for Your love. Now, I pray once again that You may fill us with Your love, Lord. Fill our family with love for each other. Fill our home with love that comes from You. May we all taste and experience the goodness of Your love and grace. May we let each other experience Your love, mercy and grace. May we be a family that seeks You and delights in doing Your will. May we praise and worship and serve You together as a family. This is my heart’s greatest desire now, Lord – that we, Crismo family, would come together to know You more and love and serve You and each other more and more each day. May You grant this desire of my heart, Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your love, for this life, and for our family. I love You, Jesus. Thank You for loving me. Amen.